Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
This is a new build property
OVER 65 DEVELOPMENT - Apartment 900 sq ft
Terrace • Ground Floor Apartment • 2 Double Bedrooms • Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower / WC FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL 01753 886 464. PHASE 2 - DUE END OF NOVEMBER 2016.
Kitchens • Fully fitted SieMatic kitchen units with a choice of door finishes • Corian worktops
• Integrated Bosch washer dryer • Integrated cooking appliances including Neff fan assisted oven and ceramic hob, auto sense extractor fan, microwave and dishwasher • Under unit kitchen lighting • Coloured glass splashback to hob • Soft door and drawer closers • Fully integrated fridge/freezer • Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap spray head • Minoli ceramic floor tiles Bathrooms & En-suite • Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings
• Minoli ceramic tiles to full height behind sink, WC, bath and shower areas • Walk-in shower with level access (en-suite bathrooms) • Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
• Chrome heated towel rail • Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
Internal Finishes • All windows are double glazed
• Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery • Integral wardrobe to master bedroom • Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms • Non-slip ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite. Lighting, Heating & Electrical • Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en-suite • Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms • Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen (white to remaining areas) • Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living room/dining room and looped to master bedroom • External lighting to terrace areas • Extract ventilation to kitchen and bathroom(s) • Telephone connection points in the living room and master bedroom • Fully controllable, independent, hot water heating system. Security & Safety • Emergency call system • Smoke detector
• Heat detector • Intruder alarm operated via a key pad in the hall and PIRs • Lifts to all floors available in all apartment buildings Sustainability Features • Low energy lighting • A & B rated appliances to kitchen • Ground source heat pumps utilised to capture energy and heat water.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN CHALFONT’S MANAGEMENT CHARGE?
• Buildings Insurance – for your property and all communal areas • Cleaning and redecoration to all communal areas • External maintenance of your property • Regular external window cleaning of your property • Professional garden and ground maintenance • Regular sweeping of roadways and footpaths • Servicing of C.C.T.V, emergency call system, intruder and smoke alarms • Membership of Audley Club with access to swimming pool, gymnasium, exercise suite, library, Bistro and Restaurant • First line carers and call line service 24 hours per day • £1 discount per hour on Care costs • Night Porter/security service • Night time removal of your refuse to a central collection area
• Free inter-property telephone calls with no time limit • £50.00 per month credit in restaurant/bar bistro • Fully serviced guest suite at advantageous price • 15% discount off Food and Beverage bills
• On site General Manager and Head of Care with supporting teams • Other reduced cost facilities such as stationery, photocopying etc. • Participation in social events and activities organised by the General Manager • Regular restaurant based promotions and events organised by the General Manager and team • Discounted gas & electric costs • Priority booking for our weekly fitness and well-being classes • Heating & lighting to communal areas. The monthly management fee from 1 March 2016 is £784.30, increased annually and cumulatively on 1 March in each year by the higher of the Average Earnings Index and the “all items” index figure of the Index of Retail Prices. Ground rent £500.00 per annum.
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!