Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
This is a new build property
An opportunity to purchase a two bedroom flat on the 12th floor of this outstanding development. This property occupies 765 sqft internally with a 190sqft winter garden offering stunning west facing views over the river, Chelsea Bridge and the Battersea Park. It also has the added benefit of access to a private river side residents lounge designed by Linley.
The property is located in the Pearce building within Circus West and is being sold with off-plan assignment contract with completion due in 2017
Lease term - 999 years
Service charge - estimated at £5.50 per sq/ft per annum (payable in two instalments 1 May and 1 November)
Guide specification includes:-
- Bespoke designed award winning interiors by Johnson Naylor
- Above average 2600mm floor to ceiling height
- Timber herringbone flooring throughout
- Entrance lobby and front door in hardwood veneer
- Solid hardword frame and architraves to match
- Fully fitted wardrobes with integrated lighting
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen with solid surface worktop
- Doors and draws with soft close action and integrated lighting
- All appliances Siemens or better
- Bathroom features fully fitted bespoke case goods
- Frameless bathroom shower screen
- Grohe or better contemporary bathroom fittings
- Bathroom finishes a mixture of glass, ceramic and timber
- Bathroom electric underfloor heating
- Energy efficient lighting
- Video entry phone
- 24hr security and concierge
- Domestic fire detection and sprinkler system
- Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery
- Comfort cooling to living room and bedroom
- Network for TV, SAT DAB and internet
- 5.1 surround sound cabling to living room
Battersea Power Station is one of London's most iconic buildings and forms part of a wider regeneration project which will transform the Battersea/Nine Elms area over the coming years. Future benefits will include a proposed extension of the Northern Line, a new parkland stretching from the power station down to Vauxhall and a proposed footbridge linking the south bank of the river to Chelsea.
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!