Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
This is a new build property
Persimmon Homes development in Harrow comprise of a collection of stylish 2-Bedroom apartments and 2, 3 & 4-Bedroom homes.
With its great location, excellent schooling and easy transport links, Harrow View West’s range of beautifully-designed new homes is bound to be popular.
- Kitchen with stainless steel integrated under-counter single conventional electric oven, 4-burner gas hob, integrated extractor fan, laminate work surface and upstand, Stainless steel 1 bowl sink and monobloc taps, plumbing for washing machine.
- Guest Cloakroom.
- Utility Room (to selected family houses).
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom (to selected family houses).
- Dressing Room (to selected family houses).
- Study (to selected family houses).
- Classic white bathroom suite.
- Gas Central Heating.
- Double Glazed windows.
- 10-yr NHBC Warranty.
For further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 020 8954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
The sought-after London Borough of Harrow has much to offer boasting a large town centre with two shopping centres and further shops throughout College Road and Station Road. It’s also renowned as being home to Harrow School and Harrow County School as well as hosting a University of Westminster campus.
Utility Room (to selected family houses)
Ensuite to Master Bedroom (to selected family houses)
Dressing Room (to selected family houses)
Study (to selected family houses)
Classic white bathroom suite
Gas Central Heating
Double Glazed windows
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!