Save time and money by cutting your commute Our revolutionary feature lets you find properties closer to work Explore Travel Time
Property Details

Poulton-le-Fylde, FY6
2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

Arrange Viewing
Property Address Garden Close
Poulton-le-Fylde
FY6 7WG
Show on Map Favourite
Agent Details
Entwistle Green
140 Victoria Road West
Thornton-Cleveleys
FY5 3LG
01253 490 228 01253 490 251
Contact Agent
Energy Performance Certificates
Nearby Points Of Interest

Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.

  • Poulton-Le-Fylde Carr Head Primary School0.4 miles
  • Poulton-Le-Fylde St Chad's C of E Primary School0.5 miles
  • Langdale Preparatory School3 miles
  • Rossall School4.4 miles
  • Hodgson Academy0.2 miles
  • Baines School0.9 miles
  • Poulton-Le-Fylde Station0.5 miles
  • Poulton Junction0.6 miles
See these and others on a map
Mortgage Calculator

Approximate Monthly Repayment
Contact us Find out more about mortgages

It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.

Asking Price £60,000, 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale in Poulton-le-Fylde, FY6
  • Property Picture 1
  • Property Picture 2
  • Property Picture 3
  • Property Picture 4
  • Property Picture 5
  • Property Picture 6
  • Property Picture 7
  • Property Picture 8
  • View Brochure (PDF)
  • Floorplan 1
  • Energy Performance Certificate (PDF)PDF Icon

2 Bedroom Flat, Garden Close, Poulton-le-Fylde, FY6 7WG

Property Description

80% SHARED OWNERSHIP This purpose built ground floor two bedroom apartment offers accommodation ideally suited to a first time buyer. The property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge with archway through to kitchen, two bedrooms, utility room, three piece bathroom suite and plenty of built in storage space. All this is complemented by electric storage heaters and double glazed windows throughout. Externally, the property has one allocated parking space per apartment, beautifully well kept communal gardens and entrance communal hallway. View to appreciate.

Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate

  • Hall 2.06m x 3.23m

    Hardwood secured apartment door. Laminate flooring. Two built in storage cupboards.

  • Lounge 3.25m x 4.95m

    Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Storage heater, laminate flooring.

  • Kitchen 2.39m x 3.12m

    Storage heater, vinyl flooring, tiled splashbacks. Roll top work surface, fitted wall and base units, single sink, electric oven, electric hob, over hob extractor, space for fridge/freezer and dishwasher.

  • Utility 1.32m x 3.12m

    Vinyl flooring. Roll top work surface, space for washing machine, dryer.

  • Bedroom 1 2.87m x 4.50m

    Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Electric heater and storage heater, carpeted flooring.

  • Bedroom 2 2.06m x 3.30m

    Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Storage heater, carpeted flooring.

  • Bathroom 1.83m x 3.58m

    Storage heater, vinyl flooring, tiled walls. Low level WC, panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over bath, pedestal sink with mixer tap.

  • Service Charges 0m x 0m

    The service charge at the above property is £237.36 per calendar month. If more shares are bought in the future the service charge remains the same. If 40% share is purchased, the rent on the remaining 60% is £91.26 per month. If 80% share is purchased then the rent on the remaining 20% is £45.63 per month.

  • 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

    Poulton-le-Fylde, FY6

  • Arrange Viewing
We ensure a seamless end-to-end property conveyancing solution

Oops, something went wrong!

This site requires the use of Cookies to work correctly. It appears that your browser does not support Cookies, or that they have been turned off. Please check your security settings and allow cookies for this site, or obtain a new browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer.

Our website uses cookies so that we can provide a better service. Continue to use the site as normal if you’re happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.
x