Save time and money by cutting your commute Our revolutionary feature lets you find properties closer to work Explore Travel Time
Property Details

Colwyn Bay, LL29
2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

Arrange Viewing
Property Address Plas Heulog
Colwyn Bay
LL29 9TH
Show on Map Favourite
Agent Details
Beresford Adams
22 Conway Road
Colwyn Bay
LL29 7HT
01492 250 091 01492 250 147
Contact Agent
Energy Performance Certificates
Nearby Points Of Interest

Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.

  • Ysgol Iau Hen Golwyn0.1 miles
  • Ysgol T. Gwynn Jones0.2 miles
  • Rydal Penrhos1.3 miles
  • St David's College4.2 miles
  • Ysgol Bryn Elian0.3 miles
  • Eirias High School0.6 miles
  • Colwyn Bay Station1 miles
  • Glan Conwy Station4.2 miles
See these and others on a map
Mortgage Calculator

Approximate Monthly Repayment
Contact us Find out more about mortgages

It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.

£66,500, 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale in Colwyn Bay, LL29
  • Property Picture 1
  • Property Picture 2
  • Property Picture 3
  • Property Picture 4
  • Property Picture 5
  • Property Picture 6
  • Property Picture 7
  • Property Picture 8
  • Property Picture 9
  • Property Picture 10
  • Property Picture 11
  • Property Picture 12
  • Property Picture 13
  • Property Picture 14
  • View Brochure (PDF)
  • Floorplan 1
  • Floorplan 2
  • Floorplan 3
  • Listen To Audio Tour
  • Energy Performance Certificate (PDF)PDF Icon

2 Bedroom Flat, Plas Heulog, Albert Road, Colwyn Bay, LL29 9TH

Property Description

We are pleased to offer for sale this purpose built first floor apartment located in the central Old Colwyn area within close walking distance to the local bus services, shops and village amenities. Plas Heulog was constructed by Clwyd Alyn Housing Association and 70% of the open market value of 95,000 is available to purchase. The remaining 30% is retained by the housing association, the principal purchaser must be aged 55 or over. The internal accommodation affords communal entrance, stairs to first floor, entrance hall, two double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and wet room. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, care line system and drying area. No chain.

Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate

  • Entrance Hall 3.91m x 2.90m

    Radiator, built-in storage cupboard.

  • Lounge 3.15m x 4.09m

    Double glazed uPVC bay window facing the front. Radiator and electric fireplace.

  • Kitchen Breakfast 2.57m x 4.09m

    Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Built-in storage cupboard and boiler, tiled splashbacks. Wall and base units, double sink, gas oven, gas hob, space for washing machine, dryer, fridge/freezer.

  • Bedroom 1 2.90m x 3.28m

    Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear. Radiator, a built-in wardrobe and fitted wardrobes.

  • Bedroom 2 2.54m x 3.25m

    Double aspect double glazed uPVC windows facing the rear and side. Radiator, fitted wardrobes.

  • Wet Room 1.52m x 2.01m

    Radiator, tiled walls. Low level WC, wet room shower facility with seat and optional enclosure, wall-mounted sink, extractor fan.

  • Additional Information 0m x 0m

    There are four communal off road parking spaces available at Plas Heulog. There is a drying area for washing to the rear. Intercom entry system and care line pull cord system in place.

  • Leasehold Information 0m x 0m

    Every new buyer gets a new lease starting at 99 years. Yearly management charge is £974 which includes window cleaning, careline/emergency system, communal light and power, fire equipment maintenance, television aerial system, buildings insurance, repairs/maintenance, management charge (break down £81.18 per month). Principal buyer must be aged 55 years or over.

We ensure a seamless end-to-end property conveyancing solution

Oops, something went wrong!

This site requires the use of Cookies to work correctly. It appears that your browser does not support Cookies, or that they have been turned off. Please check your security settings and allow cookies for this site, or obtain a new browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer.

Our website uses cookies so that we can provide a better service. Continue to use the site as normal if you’re happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.