Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
Situated at the very heart of the popular 'Village Area' of Tunbridge Wells within walking distance of the picturesque High Street, several public houses and Grove Park, this elegant late Victorian townhouse is believed to date from the late 1800's. Well maintained throughout, points of particular note include:
- An inviting double aspect entrance porch with feature windows to front and side.
- A spacious sitting room with a lovely bay window to the front, wood burning stove set within a cast iron fireplace and book shelving and cupboards fitted either side of the chimney recess. Solid wood flooring continues from the sitting room through large arch into a dining area where a sash window looks out to the rear and the staircase, with a further window, rises to the first floor.
- A kitchen/breakfast room is well fitted with floor and wall mounted units, has a large pantry, terracotta tiled floor, stable door opening directly to the garden and a feature glass atrium in the breakfast area allowing light to flood in.
- On the first floor a delightful principal bedroom has a bay window to the front enjoying rooftop and Common views and has a well fitted en suite shower room. There is a further bedroom to the rear and family bathroom with roll-top bath.
- On the second floor there are two further inter-connecting bedrooms with the larger having two feature arched windows to the front where the views to the Common are excellent.
The property is situated within the popular and highly sought after 'Village Area of Tunbridge Wells in the southern part of the town near to the famous Pantiles and the historic High Street where there are a variety of boutique shops, cafes and restaurants. Grove Park, a very attractive open space, is also close-by and the train station is about 0.3 miles away and offers regular services to London (Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street).
A stable door from the kitchen/breakfast room opens onto a lovely courtyard garden with a selection of established plants, shrubs and trees.
Services: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Sitting Room with Dining Area
Principal Bedroom with En Suite
Three Further Bedrooms
Gas Central Heating
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!