Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
A substantial and beautifully presented Victorian town house situated in a very central location within a stone's throw of the picturesque High Street and fabulous Grove Park. With accommodation arranged over four excellent floors and period features throughout including original fireplaces, sash windows, high ceilings and deep skirting boards, points of particular note include:
- An entrance hall leading into an impressive drawing room to the front of the house with large bay windows and plantation shutters, open fireplace with marble surround and a well proportioned family room with fireplace, two large sash windows and outlooks to the garden.
- A kitchen/breakfast room on the lower ground floor has a range of wall and base units, central island with drawers underneath, long black granite work surfaces and access to the garden.
- A lovely dining room has fitted shelves either side of the open fireplace with sash windows to the front and plantation shutters.
- To the first floor are two bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes and a large bay window with plantation shutters and seating area with storage. Both are very well served by the extremely well fitted family bathroom with feature Fired Earth tiled flooring, bath and separate shower.
- The top floor has two further large bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes. One has rooftop views and outlooks to the garden and the other is bay fronted with outlooks to Grove Park. They are both well served by a well fitted shower room which also has feature Fired Earth tiled flooring.
The property is conveniently situated in the 'Village Area' of Tunbridge Wells along a no-through road that leads to Grove Park. The High Street with its collection of boutique stores and eateries, the famous Pantiles and main line train station are all within a short walk, as is the beautiful Tunbridge Wells Common. The town offers a range of shopping facilities and the area is renowned for its excellent range of schools for boys and girls of all ages.
A stable door from the kitchen opens to the southerly facing rear garden with steps up to a small terrace and area of lawn. There is also an external storage cupboard.
Train Services: Tunbridge Wells station for Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street about 50/55 minutes.
Road Communications: The A21 to the north of town for a direct route to the M25 and national motorway network.
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!