Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
This is a new build property
The Aplin, A 5-Bed/4-Bath Detached family home.
The tranquil location of Mill Hill is the site for Millbrook Park, a development of 3 & 4 bedroom homes, positioned only 30 minutes from central London by tube. Whether you are a first time buyer or experienced mover looking for new houses for sale in Mill Hill, this new development is ideal.
- Luxury modern kitchen with Silestone worktops and upstands, Hob splash back to match work top, AEG double oven, AEG 5 burner gas hob, Zanussi integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer dryer, integrated dishwasher. Blanco chrome kitchen tap with undermounted steel 1 1/2 bowl with drainer, Under cabinet LED strip lighting,
Chrome low-energy down lighters.
- Family/Dining Room.
- Living Room.
- Guest Cloakroom.
- Ensuite Bathrooms to Bedroom 1, 2 and 3.
- Family Bathroom.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Turf to front and rear gardens on selected plots only.
- Artificial grass to rear gardens on selected plots only.
- NHBC 10-year Buildmark Policy.
- 2-year Taylor Wimpey warranty from legal completion.
Millbrook Park is open daily from 10am-5.30pm except Monday from 2pm-5.30pm.
To arrange an appointment or for further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 020 8954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Luxury modern kitchen with Silestone worktops and integrated appliances
Ensuite Bathrooms to Bedrooms 1-3
Gas fired central heating
Turf to front and rear gardens on selected plots only
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!