Reasons to use Countrywide Mortgage Services
- More than 32,000 people chose Countrywide Mortgage Services to arrange their property loan in 2012.
- Our Mortgage Consultants help clarify the costs and simplify the decisions you have to make through their advice and recommendation service
- Countrywide offer a range of other services and products, including: BuySmart, Conveyancing, Surveying, Will-Writing and Lettings all under one roof
- Why not pass it on using our Friends & Family referral scheme so everyone can benefit
- Our Mortgage Consultants have a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the mortgage market
- We can offer protection and insurance products through AXA and Friends Life which will help keep you and your home safe and secure, should the worst happen
- All our Mortgage Consultants are ambassadors for treating customers fairly to ensure you get the right service every step of the way
- We helped to arrange mortgages for over 32,000 customers in 2012
- We work alongside a variety of high-street and specialist lenders so we can offer you a range of mortgage products, some of which are exclusive
- We offer a step-by-step guide through the home buying process whether you are a first-time-buyer, homemover, looking to remortgage or a landlord
* Only applicable if the original mortgage and valuation is arranged through Countrywide Mortgage Services.
Please note that Buy to Let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
For arranging your mortgage we charge £249 for residential and £399 for Buy-to-Let (a Lifetime Buy-to-Let option is also available). Please note that Buy-to-Let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Mortgage availability depends upon your circumstances. Terms and Conditions apply.