Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Surprisingly spacious modern 4 bedroom family home with attractive garden and play area in quiet Saltdean location. This modern property offers a great living space including:
- large kitchen/dining room with high gloss base and eye level units appliances and fabulous views over The Downs
- good size lounge with wooden floor, modern feature fireplace, attractive lighting throughout and patio doors leading to very stylish garden and play area
- Very large main bedroom and attic room giving amazing views across The Downs plus two further bedrooms
- Ultra modern bathroom with separate double shower cubicle
- Fabulous terraced garden with creative lighting, seating area and terraced play area
The house is located in a quiet road in Saltdean giving fabulous far reaching views across The Downs. Bus routes, local shops and schools are all closeby.
Saltdean is a coastal village and residential district located on the chalk cliffs of the south coast of England in East Sussex. It is situated on the eastern edge of the city of Brighton and Hove, with part outside the city boundary in Lewes district. Saltdean is approximately 5 miles east of central Brighton, 5 miles west of Newhaven, and 6 miles south of Lewes. It is bordered by farmland and the South Downs National Park.
There are frequent buses that will take you to Brighton City Centre, Hove, Brighton Station or Seaford and Eastbourne. The A27 and A23 have links to London airports, M23 & M25.
Saltdean Primary School
St Margaret's CofE Primary School, Rottingdean
Our Lady of Lourdes RC School Rottindean
Peacehaven Heights Primary School
Rudyard Kipling Primary School & Nursery
Meridian Community Primary School and Nursery
4 good size bedrooms
Large kitchen / dining room with applicances
Modern bathroom with separate double shower cubicle
Very attractive lounge with wood flooring and fireplace
Unusual terraced garden with creative lighting and play area
Quiet position close to bus routes, shops and schools
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!