Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
A beautiful, traditional family home overlooking 'Queens Park' in the popular St Helens location of Dentons Green. Located within walking distance from local schools, shops and a leisure centre. The property is situated just 1 mile away from the bustling town centre of St Helens and provides easy access onto the A580 (East Lancashire Rd) for commuters into either Liverpool or Manchester.
This perfect family home offers traditional Victorian features with a recently refurbished, modern feel inside. The property has an abundance of living space, 4 generous double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and beautiful west facing lawned garden. Situated overlooking the park makes this a perfect home for families and those who enjoy all the benefits of the outdoors in a town centre location!....
- Classic Victorian terrace with beautiful traditional features
- Overlooking 'Queens Park'
- Double glazed & gas central heating throughout
- Modern lounge & dining rooms with a mix of traditional features and contemporary decor.
- Spacious, modern kitchen with integrated dishwasher, gas hob and an abundance of storage
- Downstairs shower room with shower cubicle, WC and washbasin
- West facing lawned garden with patio area (Patio doors leading from dining room)
- 3 spacious double bedrooms to the first floor
- Bright, sunny attic room with 'velux 'windows- perfect for use as a 4th bedroom, playroom or study
- Well presented family bathroom with WC, wash basin and bath with overhead shower.
Do not delay in booking your viewing!
Traditional Victorian terrace
Views over 'Queens Park'
Double glazing & gas central heating throughout
West facing lawned garden and patio
3 spacious double bedrooms to first floor
Bright, sunny attic room- perfect for 4th bedroom
Downstairs shower room
Spacious, modern kitchen with integrated dishwasher
Modern lounge & dining rooms
Well presented family bathroom
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!