Tenants Insurance

Call: 01908 956 004 or Contact Us

Protect your home with Tenants' Insurance

Insurance Image

Insurance is important

Although as a tenant, you will not require buildings insurance, it's still important to protect the contents of your home. You may own furniture and white goods, not to mention many personal items of both financial and sentimental value. Without insurance cover, one singular event such as a fire or flood, could cause profound damage and have a detrimental impact on you and your home.

Benefits of Countrywide Insurance Services tenant's insurance

  • Accidental damage cover as standard
  • Up to £2,500 liability to cover accidental damage to landlords’ fixtures and fittings
  • Alternative accommodation
  • 'New for old' cover (except for clothes, furs and household linen)
  • Optional personal possession cover

Lets-cover tenant's insurance, underwritten by AXA Insurance UK plc, is specifically designed for those living in rented accommodation. They not only offer insurance options that protect you and your possessions, they can also provide products that protect you in event of any damage caused to the rental property in which you live.

As well as comprehensive tenant insurance, Countrywide can assist with your rental requirements.

Our letting agents provide access to thousands of properties available to rent. We have a large network of branches across the UK and provide numerous services tailored to the needs of today's tenants.

Call: 01908 956 004 or Contact Us

Please note for insurance policies that terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply.

Insurance policies are underwritten by AXA Insurance UK plc, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Lets-cover is a trading name of Countrywide Residential Lettings which is an Appointed Representative of Countrywide Principal Services Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Thamesgate House, 33-41 Victoria Avenue, Southend on Sea, Essex SS2 6DF. Countrywide Residential Lettings Ltd Registered in England No. 2995024. VAT No. GB 212551112.

Oops, something went wrong!

This site requires the use of Cookies to work correctly. It appears that your browser does not support Cookies, or that they have been turned off. Please check your security settings and allow cookies for this site, or obtain a new browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer.

Our website uses cookies so that we can provide a better service. Continue to use the site as normal if you’re happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.