Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
Surrounded by National Trust countryside with views over open fields is this unique property, designed by the current owner. Set in an idyllic setting with its own paddock, horse shelter and pond with wonderful country walks nearby yet within approximately a mile of Dorking and Leatherhead towns and equidistant from Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
2 Bedrooms, master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, guest bedroom, family shower room, light and spacious open plan living space with kitchen, double garage, private drive.
• MAGNIFICENT MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH VAULTED CEILING ON LOWER FLOOR OVERLOOKING AND WITH FRENCH DOORS LEADING OUT ONTO A PRIVATE LOWER TERRACE, ACCESSED VIA A WOODEN SPIRAL STAIRCASE. A FURTHER SPIRAL STAIRCASE LEADS TO A FURTHER TERRACE AREA. THE LUXURIOUS ENSUITE BATHROOM INCLUDES A JACUZZI BATH, SHOWER AND HIS AND HER WATERFALL WASH HAND BASINS.
• DOUBLE GUEST BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES (CURRENTLY USED AS A STUDY).
• FAMILY SHOWER ROOM WITH WALK IN SHOWER AND HIS AND HER WATERFALL WASH HAND BASINS.
• LIGHT AND SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE WITH KITCHEN OVERLOOKING OUTSIDE TERRACES.
• SOUND SURROUND SYSTEM THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY.
• DOUBLE GARAGE.
• PRIVATE DRIVE.
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!