Property Details

Stafford, ST17
2 Bedroom End of Terrace Bungalow For Sale

Arrange Viewing
Property Address Lilleshall Way
Stafford
ST17 9FD
Show on Map Favourite
Agent Details
Bridgfords
Bank House 40 Greengate Street
Stafford
ST16 2JB
01785 630 053 01785 630 146
Contact Agent
Energy Performance Certificates
Nearby Points Of Interest

Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.

  • Castlechurch Primary School0.2 miles
  • Blessed Mother Teresa's Catholic Primary School0.2 miles
  • The Grove Primary School and Nursery Unit0.4 miles
  • Burton Manor Primary School0.6 miles
  • Stafford Grammar School0.5 miles
  • Brooklands Preparatory School2 miles
  • The Yarlet School4.9 miles
  • Vernon Lodge Preparatory School6.4 miles
  • King Edward VI High School0.5 miles
  • Stafford Sports College0.8 miles
  • Blessed William Howard Catholic School0.9 miles
  • Walton High School2.7 miles
  • Trent Valley Junction0.9 miles
  • Stafford Station1.1 miles
  • Whitehouse Junction2.9 miles
  • Penkridge Station4.6 miles
See these and others on a map
Mortgage Calculator

Approximate Monthly Repayment
Contact us Find out more about mortgages

It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.

  • View Brochure (PDF)
  • Floorplan 1
  • Listen To Audio Tour

2 Bedroom End of Terrace Bungalow, Lilleshall Way, Stafford, ST17 9FD

Property Description

Very well presented two bedroom semi detached retirement bungalow for the over 55's and the purchase price representing a 75% shared equity with the remaining 25% owned by Stafford and Rural Homes. WE have been informed thet there is a ground rent payable quarterly of 65 along with a service charge of 101.80. Located in the highly popular Weston Downs area of Stafford. A short drive away from the historic town of Stafford with a wide and diverse range of local shops, places of local interest and supermarkets. Stafford also benefits form excellent commuter links via the M6 motorway and main line railway stations. The property comprises of spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom and two good sized bedrooms. Viewing strongly recommended

Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate

  • Porch 0m x 0m

  • Lounge/Diner 3.23m x 5.06m

  • Kitchen/BreakfastRoom 2.18m x 3.48m

  • Bathroom 0m x 0m

  • Master Bedroom 3.66m x 3.61m

  • Bedroom Two 2.62m x 2.97m

  • Hall 0m x 0m

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificate Graph
  • 2 Bedroom End of Terrace Bungalow For Sale

    Stafford, ST17

  • Arrange Viewing
We ensure a seamless end-to-end property conveyancing solution

Oops, something went wrong!

This site requires the use of Cookies to work correctly. It appears that your browser does not support Cookies, or that they have been turned off. Please check your security settings and allow cookies for this site, or obtain a new browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer.

We use cookies on our website which are strictly necessary to ensure optimal site performance, functionality and for analytics. You can manage your cookie preferences via your browser settings. To learn more about the different types of cookies and how we use these, please see our Cookies Policy.
x