Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
This property is part of our Chain Free Property promotion.
This is a new build property
Call 01604 664380 Now to book your viewing!
The Elstow is a stunning semi detached three bedroom property set on a thriving new and vibrant development within the charming market town of Biggleswade.
The development has a desirable location perfect for families with good schools and amenities nearby. As well as being a great location for professionals with an approximate commute of only 45min into London.
Help To Buy Available
The Elstow comprises;
- Entrance Hall with storage and a cloakroom.
- A separate good sized living room with French doors that open out to the garden.
- A sizeable open plan Kitchen and family/breakfast room that includes French doors opening out to the garden.
- The stairs lead up to a spacious landing which leads to a master bedroom that includes fitted wardrobes, added storage and an en-suite. As well as a further two bedrooms and a family bathroom which includes a bath.
- Externally there is a Garage with light and power where applicable. As well as an enclosed rear garden with a patio area and a garden shed for useful extra storage.
The Elstow is built by award winning house-builder Martin Grant Homes.
The development includes;
- Contemporary high specification homes
- Commutable to London in 1 hour
- Superb schooling nearby
- Heart of the new Kings Reach community
- Vast open green spaces to explore
- It's a great time to buy! (Low interest rates and fixed mortgages available)
- Government Help to Buy Scheme is available
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!