Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
This is a new build property
3-Bedroom Family Home Available.
SPEAK TO AN ADVISOR ABOUT PART EXCHANGE (subject to T&Cs).
A 3-Bed/2-Bath Townhouse over 3 storeys and designed to offer great flexibility, perfect for growing families. The home has an open-plan Kitchen/Dining Room, Guest Cloakroom, Study, Living Room and a Master Bedroom with Jack/Jill Ensuite.
Oakleigh Grove, Taylor Wimpey's flagship development in Whetstone, is an exciting collection of family homes that will appeal to First Time Byers, professionals and families alike.
The location is ideal for commuters with the overground and underground links to the capital. Being only just a short walk away from the High Road with its café culture, shops, and supermarkets makes this a superbly positioned to enjoy the benefits of the local area.
- Contemporary Kitchen by Symphony with soft close doors and draws, Laminate work top with matching upstands, Stainless steel 1½ bowl with drainer and chrome mixer taps, AEG stainless steel appliances to include single oven, 4 burner stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel splash back to hob, stainless steel chimney hood, Integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer /dryer. Chrome low energy down lighters. Under cabinet lighting.
- Guest Cloakroom.
- Living Room and Study.
- Bathroom and Jack & Jill Ensuite with white sanitaryware and Walnut coloured vanity top. Chrome towel rail. Chrome low energy down lighters. Half-height tiling to all walls, Full-height tiling to shower enclosure in Ensuite that have either Thermostatic or Electric shower.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Chrome low-energy downlighters to Kitchen
and wet areas. Low-energy pendant light fittings to all other rooms.
- Wiring for satellite to Living room, Bedrooms 1 and 2.
- BT points to Living room, Home Office, Bedrooms 1 and 2.
- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery back up.
- Turf to rear gardens to select plots only.
- External tap.
- NHBC 10-year Buildmark Policy.
- 1 Parking Space.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Hamptons Whetstone on 020 3151 4212.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Contemporary Kitchen by Symphony with AEG stainless steel appliances
Bathroom and Ensuite with white sanitaryware
1 Parking Space
Gas fired central heating
Chrome low-energy downlighters to Kitchen and wet areas
Wiring for satellite to Living room and Bedrooms 1 and 2
Turf to rear gardens to select plots only
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!