TENURE: To be advised
Last Two Plots For Sale - Prices Now Reduced.
Help To Buy Is Available On This Plot
Please call Gascoigne-Pees 01252 713232 to make an appointment to view the show home.
Twelve beautifully designed semi-detached houses all now ready to move in. Each property offers luxurious living through top specification interiors, including fully fitted kitchens with stone worktops and integrated appliances. Enjoy the benefits of under floor heating to the ground floor, stunning carpets and tiled flooring fitted throughout. The beautifully landscaped gardens offer the perfect space for enjoying the outdoors and entertaining friends and family. Your new home will be ready for you to move straight in! The Langhams is handily located within walking distance to Farnham station, which offers a quick commute into London.
The 12 properties include a mix of 3 and 4 bedroom semi-detached homes starting from 580,000. All the four bedroom properties are now sold.
Why Buy A New Home?
-MODERN: From the onset you can enjoy living in a low maintenance new home without the need to spend time and money on decorating.
-WARRANTY: New build homes come with a 10 year building warranty, which protects you from any major structural defects to your home providing peace of mind.
-FIRST USE: A new home typically comes with a wealth of new appliances such as ovens, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines, fridge/freezers, all of which are brand new and are provided with the manufacturers' warranties.
-ENERGY EFFICENT: New build homes are built to a much higher standard to ensure they adhere to minimum standards of energy efficiency.
-REDUCED ENERGY COSTS: Overall, new build homes are far cheaper to run and will dramatically reduce your household carbon footprint, potentially saving you money.
-ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Using less energy than older homes and emitting less carbon dioxide reduces domestic water use by using water efficient fittings.
-SECURITY: New homes come with higher levels of security with the majority of builders also pre-wiring the property for a burglar alarm system.
-SAFETY: New homes are built to the strictest safety standards utilising the latest fire-resistant materials and technology linking them to smoke alarms.
-SIMPLIFIED BUYING PROCESS: No onward chain, the home builder is the last link in the property chain
New homes offer quality, safety, security, the latest designs and a care-free, moving environment that you can enjoy, not work on.
- Contemporary kitchen units with soft close mechanism
- Stone/composite/granite worktop and upstand
LED under unit lighting
- Glass splashback
- 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink
- AEG integrated fan oven
- AEG integrated stainless steel gas hob with 5 burners
- Stainless steel chimney extractor hood
- AEG integrated dishwasher
- AEG integrated fridge freezer
- Zanussi integrated washer/dryer
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to WC, bathroom and en-suite
- Chrome accessories by Vado
- Chrome towel rail
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suite
- Partial tiling to cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite
- Solid core internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Staircase with White Oak handrail and newel post and Redwood balusters
- Wardrobe to bedrooms with rail and shelving (except bedroom 2 in plots 2,4,6,8,10 and 11)
- Porcelain tiles to kitchen and kitchen/dining room, cloakroom and ground floor WC
- Luxury vinyl tiles to upper floor bathroom and en-suite
- Carpet to all other rooms
Heating And Electrical
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Gas fired central heating to radiators throughout
- Vaillant energy efficient system boiler
- LED downlights to hall and landing, dressing room, bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
- Pendant lighting to remaining rooms
- TV/satellite point to living room with TV points to all bedrooms
- Mains powered smoke and heat alarm
- Mains powered carbon monoxide alarm
- Provision made for future installation of wireless alarm system
- Anthracite Grey uPVC double glazed windows and bi-fold doors
- Anthracite Grey painted Velux centre pivot roof lights
- External tap to rear garden
- Lighting to all external doors with photocell and internal switch
Farnham is a charming market town characterised by handsome old buildings, contemporary restaurants and independent shops, all overlooked by the imposing castle. Dining choices include Brasserie Blanc, The Giggling Squid, and popular gastro pubs like The Wheatsheaf.
Shopping encompasses an array of upmarket retail brands and independent boutiques, many of which can be found in the quaint Lion and Lamb Yard. Farnham still holds its traditional markets, including a farmers' market, and has a strong community spirit. Everyone can get involved in events such as the Feast of Food, the summer carnival and outdoor concerts.
In Farnham Park, you can enjoy walks, cricket, and golf; and just a short drive out of town takes you to some of Surrey's finest beauty spots. Alice Holt Forest is a great family day out with treetop adventures at Go Ape; the Devil's Punchbowl is a must for serious walkers, and nature in all its glory can be experienced at close quarters at Frensham Little Pond and Hindhead Commons.
Parents have some excellent local schools to choose from. Those rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted are: South Farnham Primary, St Polycarp's RC Primary, Folly Hill Infants, with Weydon School and All Hallows RC School reaching the same high standards for older
children. Farnham Sixth Form College is rated 'Good' while Farnborough Sixth Form College attains 'Outstanding' status.
Independent schools in the area include Barfield School in Runfold; Edgeborough School and Frensham Heights in Frensham.
The A31 is within easy reach providing fast access to the A3, M3 and the national motorway network as well as Heathrow, Gatwick and Southampton airports.
The photos shown are of the development as a whole may not be photos of the advertised plot. Specification and floor plans may be subject to change and are for guidance purposes only. Measurements are approximate only. Exact layouts may vary. Furniture layouts are indicative only.
Terms and conditions apply.