Situated in a wonderful position along a semi-rural lane on the edge of this popular village, this picturesque detached house enjoys views across adjoining countryside to the rear. With spacious and versatile accommodation and many fine features, points of particular note include:
- An impressive double height and double aspect entrance hall.
- A well-proportioned sitting room with windows to both the front and side and part open to superb garden room with vaulted ceiling, exposed beams and timbers, a wood burner, windows to three sides and French doors opening directly to the garden.
- A very well appointed kitchen with window looking out to the rear garden and well fitted with floor and wall mounted units, a beautiful cream AGA and open to an excellent dining area.
- On the first floor the galleried landing leads to a family bathroom and three double bedrooms, two of which with windows to three sides and all enjoying lovely rural outlooks.
- On the second floor there is a further bedroom which could be divided in to two along with an additional bathroom.
The property is situated along a country lane about 650m from the middle of this lovely small village with its primary school, cricket pitch and ‘The Chafford Arms’ - a popular public house. Tunbridge Wells is about 4 miles to the east for comprehensive shopping and the area is very well served for educational facilities for boys and girls of all ages.
The house sits centrally within beautiful cottage gardens which are very well kept and comprise of areas of lawn with mature and established plants, shrubs and trees. A driveway to the front provides parking for a number of cars and access to the garage.
In all about 0.3 acres.
4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Garage and driveway