Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
ELY: A substantial, four bedroom detached home which is well-presented throughout with a south-facing rear garden and situated in a peaceful position in this highly desirable cul-de-sac close to the town centre. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
• This well-presented, four bedroom character property sits detached and offers spacious and versatile accommodation of approximately 2484.2 sq ft. Arranged over two floors, the property is set in a peaceful position in this highly regarded cul-de-sac. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
• The property has a generous entrance hall with stairs to the first floor with storage underneath, a cloakroom with WC, and leads to all primary rooms. Well-proportioned, the living room has a bay window to the front and an attractive gas fireplace with marble hearth. The extended conservatory sits to the rear of the property and can be accessed via both the living room and the the good-sized dining room. There are also French doors to the rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a range of base and wall-mounted traditional units with ample work surfaces, 1.5 bowl sink with waste disposal, built-in double oven and microwave, four-ring gas hob with extractor over, and integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The kitchen, in turns, leads to a utility room with further wall and base level units with worktops, additional stainless steel sink, and space and plumbing for washing and dryer. There are two single doors with one leading to the rear garden and one to the double garage. The ground floor is completed with a study.
• The first floor landing has a double airing cupboard and provides access to the loft, which is partially boarded with lighting and a Ramsey ladder. There four double bedrooms, with the master bedroom having a four-piece en suite with WC, wash basin, panelled bath with shower attachment, and separate shower cubicle. Bedrooms 1, 2,and 3 all benefit from fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom has also been fitted with a four-piece suite with WC, wash basin, panelled bath with shower attachment, and separate shower cubicle.
• Outside, the front of the property is approached by an extensive driveway leading to a double garage providing ample off-street parking for a number of vehicles. There is a front garden area which is laid to lawn with a number of shrubs, plants, and trees. The good-sized, south-facing rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and has a large amount of privacy. The garden is predominately laid to lawn with a variety of mature trees, plants, and shrubs with an extensive patio area with a low-level wall. There is also a BBQ area and a further patio area, which are perfect for outdoor entertainment. The property further benefits from double garage with up-and-over door, electricity and power supplied, and partially boarded attic space with lighting. Paths surround the property, allowing access to all sides.
• A full EPC report can be made available upon request.
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!