Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
This is a new build property
Tredington Edge is an exclusive development of just 5 bespoke hand crafted homes each home has been uniquely designed and have been finished to a very high specification comprising of four & five bedroom detached homes.
Located in a discrete backwater location on the edge of the village of Tredington, these beautiful homes enjoy generous plots. The village of Tredington is said to be one of the most picturesque villages in South Warwickshire, due to its delightful village greens and historic Saxon Church. The village is conveniently situated close to the A429 and the A3400 giving access to the nearby market town of Shipston-on-Stour, which is a good local shopping centre. A wider range of shops as well as theatres and other cultural amenities is available at Stratford-upon-Avon, Cheltenham and Oxford, whilst most West Midlands centres are within commuting distance. Communications to the rest of the country are good via the M40 and M5. There is a main line rail service to London from Moreton-in-Marsh, Warwick Parkway and Banbury.
Finish and Specification
Canadian Red Cedar Elevations
Fully Double Glazed
Kitchen bi-fold doors to rear
• Quartz Worktops & Central Island Unit
• Fully Tiled Floor
• Neff Appliances To Include: Induction Hob, Extractor Chimney, Double Oven, Microwave Combi Oven, Dishwasher
• Free Standing Stainless Steel Fridge
• Plank Tiled Floor
• Oak Handrail To Staircase With Glass Panels
• Bi-Fold Doors To Rear
• Wood Burning Stove
Bathrooms and Cloakroom
• Instinct Shower With Overhead Soakers In Family Bathroom
• Thermostatically Controlled Showers In En-Suites
• Basins Set In Vanity Units
• Contemporary Polished Chrome Taps
• Polished Chrome Heated Dual Fuel Towel Rails
• Porcelain Tiled Floors And Walls
Heating and Hot Water
• Individual Thermostatically Controlled Underfloor Heating To Ground Floor
• Air Source Heat Pump
• Radiators To First Floor Rooms
• Immersion Heater For High Use Boost
3 reception rooms
garden 2154 Approx Sq Ft
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!