Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
This property's price has dropped from £899,950 to Asking Price £849,950.
This is a new build property
Last Remaining House Available To View
Hardwick Mews is an exclusive development of three and four bedroom houses set in a quiet mews just a few minutes’ walk from Stanmore town centre.
Set over three floors, each family home is complete with excellent specification throughout and has been intelligently designed to ensure the best use of space. The result is a boutique collection of properties that feature roomy living areas with an abundance of natural light, contemporary kitchens and bathrooms, and private outdoor gardens.
At the centre of each new home is a German manufactured kitchen that has been designed for modern-day living, offering style and practicality with an impressive finish. Each space features integrated Siemens appliances including an oven, combination microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
The bathrooms and shower rooms have been designed for pampering and relaxation. Elegantly finished, these areas feature porcelain tiles and a range of Duravit and Hansgrohe fixtures.
With attention to detail being paramount, the houses at Hardwick Mews are is finished with a stylish combination of polished porcelain tiles in the living spaces and contemporary luxury carpets to all bedrooms and staircases. Sliding doors lead out onto the rear landscaped gardens which benefit from paved patio areas. Each home also has allocated parking and a 10 year build warranty.
Specification Features Include:
• German manufactured kitchens that have been designed for modern-day living, offering style and practicality with an impressive finish.
• A comprehensive range of wall, floor and drawer cabinets finished with a beautiful contemporary high gloss and fitted with high quality including:
• Konig Stone worktop plus Franke under-mounted sink
• Siemens Integrated Appliances including oven, combination microwave, flush fitting induction hob with extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
• Low energy LED lighting under wall units
• Soft close doors and drawers
Bathrooms & En Suite
• Bathrooms and shower rooms have been designed and created for pampering and relaxation. Porcelain tiles line the walls and floors throughout, grout lines follow vertically and horizontally.
• Master suite includes luxury bath with a fixed head and diverter to handset shower with glass screens
• Generously proportioned shower enclosures are provided in the en suite bathrooms with stylish ceiling mounted monsoon showerheads and thermostatically controlled shower mixers.
• Duravit white wall mounted WC’s with concealed cisterns and dual-flush plates
• Large mirror over wash hand basin
• Hansgrohe taps with push up open waste
• Off the floor vanity units to all en suites and master bathroom
• Polished stainless steel heated towel rails
• Low energy LED downlights and a selection of niche lights
• Internal door frames, skirting and architraves painted with a satin wood finish
• Internal Walls painted throughout
• Floors are finished with stylish combination of polished porcelain tiles in the living spaces and bathrooms, with contemporary luxury carpets to all bedrooms and staircase.
• High performance sliding doors to the rear garden
• High performance powder coated aluminium double glazed windows throughout
• Secure composite front door
• Oak veneer internal fire rated doors
• Satin chrome ironmongery
• Oak newel posts and handrail with glass panels to the staircase
• Sockets with USB charging provision
• Low energy down lighters fitted throughout
• Satellite dish and digital aerial for Sky+
• TV / internet points to living room and all bedrooms
• Mains operated smoke detectors
• Staircase fitting with low level recessed LED lights for night time use
• Staircase lighting operated by movement sensors
• Shaver sockets fitted to all bathrooms
• White recessed extractor fans to all bathrooms
• Externally vented hob extract fan in the kitchen
• Power point available for awning installation above rear patio doors
• Bedroom have wardrobe lighting provision
• Pre wiring for future alarm system
• Wi-fi booster to each floor
• Underfloor heating throughout with zoned thermostat controls for each room
• “A” Energy efficient Valliant boiler and pressurised water tank
Utility & Laundry Cupboards
• Water and electric supplies can be accessed from a dedicated cupboard
• Power and plumbing for washing machine and separate tumble dryer
• Water softener fitted
• Additional cupboard on the second floor landing with power and plumbing for washing machine and separate tumble dryer
• External wall lights to front and rear of property
• Paved patio to rear with external electrical socket and internal switch for external garden lights
• Outside water tap
• Rear garden finished with top soil and raised planters.
• Double-glazed powder coated alum mum windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
• A-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use
• Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water use
• Provision of recycling bins to kitchen cupboards in each home to encourage responsible recycling
• High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
• Dusk-to-dawn sensors to external lighting and motion-sensors to some internal lighting to reduce electricity usage
• Bicycle storage provided
• Water softener
• Solar panels on the roof
• Low energy (LED) light fittings
• 10 year Global warranty
To arrange an appointment to view or for further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
4-Bedroom family home
Kitchen with stone worktops and integrated appliances
4 Bathrooms with tiled flooring and walls
Underfloor heating throughout
Solar panels on the roof
10 year Global warranty
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!