Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
This property is part of our Chain Free Property promotion.
This is a new build property
Stamp Duty Paid
Help To Buy Available
Fantastic Value For Money!
Stone Worktops, Kitchen Island, Ceramic Floor Tiles, Downlighters, All As Standard And Stamp Paid On Plot 466
Ready To Move Into!
Plot 466 - South West Facing Garden Corner Plot with Garage and Parking.
Help to Buy 314360
-Superb Schools Nearby
-Commutable To London In 30 Min!!
The Hatley is a stunning semi detached four bedroom property set on a thriving new and vibrant development within the charming market town of Biggleswade.
The development has a desirable location perfect for families with good schools and amenities nearby. As well as being a great location for professionals with an approximate commute of only 30 min into London.
The Hatley comprises;
- Entrance Hall with storage and a cloakroom.
- A separate good sized living room with French doors that open out to the garden.
- A sizeable open plan Kitchen and family/breakfast room that includes French doors opening out to the garden.
- The stairs lead up to a spacious landing which leads to a master bedroom that includes fitted wardrobes and an en-suite. As well as a further 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom which includes a bath.
- Externally there is a Garage with light and power where applicable. As well as an enclosed rear garden with a patio area and a garden shed for useful extra storage.
Built by award winning house-builder Martin Grant Homes.
The development includes;
- Contemporary high specification homes
- Commutable to London in 1 hour
- Superb schooling nearby
- Heart of the new Kings Reach community
- Vast open green spaces to explore
- It's a great time to buy! (Low interest rates and fixed mortgages available)
- Government Help to Buy Scheme is available
Martin Grant include some fantastic finishes as standard -
- Integrated fridge/freezer & Dishwasher
- LED low energy recessed ceiling down lighters, - LED under unit strip lighting,
- Built-in oven, gas hob, cooker hood
- Soft close drawers
Bathrooms & En-Suites
-White suite with polished chrome bath fittings & white heated towel rail
- Half height ceramic wall tiling to selected walls
-Tiled shower enclosures (en-suite)
- LED low energy recessed ceiling down lighters
Images shown are examples from our Martin Grant show home.
Help to buy is subject to terms and conditions 392950 full price
Stamp For Owner/Occupiers Only
Show Home Not Specific House Type
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!