Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
A very attractive semi detached Edwardian house with well-proportioned accommodation arranged over two floors with many period features throughout and pleasant views to the front across Tunbridge Wells. Points of note include:
- An inviting entrance hall with a fine oak staircase rising to the first floor and doors to the reception rooms.
- A well proportioned drawing room with bay window to the front enjoying the views, tall skirting boards, high corniced ceiling and an attractive fireplace with a gas coal effect fire.
- A dining room at the rear of the house has a feature fireplace, wood flooring which is continued from the hall and door opening directly onto the garden.
- The well fitted kitchen and breakfast room has a range of floor and wall mounted units, a dresser unit and an adjoining utility room with space and plumbing for appliances, cloakroom and door to outside.
- On the first floor, the spacious landing with roof lantern gives access to all four bedrooms and the family bathroom with the principal bedroom having a fine bay window enjoying the views.
Warwick Park is a very highly regarded road in the popular and sought after southern part of Tunbridge Wells. It is close to the famous Pantiles where there are boutiques, specialist shops and tea rooms, the High Street, where there are further shops and restaurants, beyond this is the main line station. In the town centre there are comprehensive shopping facilities, particularly at The Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre. There are renowned schools in the town including grammar schools and independent schools for children of all ages. Recreational amenities include a sports and leisure centre, a cinema complex, theatres and golf courses etc.
A sloped path leads from the road through established gardens to the attractive front door. To the rear, a terrace adjoins the property providing a lovely spot in which to sit and entertain and there is access to the front via a side passage. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a selection of mature plants, shrubs and trees along with a timber shed.
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!