Brea House is a newly constructed bespoke home that has been meticulously designed and crafted by a locally acclaimed developer to create a wonderful living environment. It embraces certain technical advances such as an air source heat system serving individually zoned under floor heating and home automation via a control 4 system.
Immense thought and consideration has gone into the architecture to allow this new home to settle into the mature landscape, including a combination of cottage-style brickwork, oak panelling and painted windows. Equally the internal layout provides a wealth of ergonomic and versatile accommodation over two floors, which extends to approximately 2,900 sq ft. There are three similar exclusive homes that occupy this elite gated development which is ideally positioned to take advantage of the village amenities and wider facilities in nearby Henley-In-Arden, Stratford-upon-Avon and Solihull.
- Control 4 Automatic Lights to Master Bedroom/Landing/Hall/Sitting/Family & Kitchen
- Network & wifi system
- Audio system
- TV system
- Access Control System
- Siematic Designed Kitchen in Graphite Grey & Java Oak
- Siemens iQ700 Fan Assisted Oven
- Siements iQ Compact Oven with Microwave
- Capele Wine Cooler
- Siemens Tall Fridge
- Tall Freezer with ice cube maker
- Siemens Integrated dishwasher
- Bora Induction hob (built in extractor)
- Quooker Hot Tap with flexi hose
- Undermounted Blanco Sinks
- Caesar Stone 20mm work tops
Bathrooms / En Suites
- All Porcelanosa sanitaryware & bathroom furniture
- Porcelanosa tiling
- Porcelanosa Chrome towel radiators
- Illuminated mirrors/heated mirrors
- Master ensuite - heated bespoke mirror
- Solid concrete floors throughout
- Underfloor heating to ground & first floors
- Brushed chrome switches/sockets throughout
- LED lighting throughout
- ECODAN Mitsubshi Air Source Supply for heating & hotwater
- 300 litre hot water cylinder
- Mains Operated smoke alarms & CO2 detector
- Bespoke staircase with oak handrail & newels
- Log burner - Studio 3
- JB Kind Oak 44mm thick doors though out
- Contemporary brushed chrome handles
- Porcelanosa floor tiling to entrance hall/kitchen/boot room/ground floor wc
- Carpet to Sitting & Family room & staircase
- Oak cladding
- Clay roof tiles
- Handwood painted windows
- Ultraline sliding doors
- Electrically operated entrance gates
- External lighting inc. security lights
- Landscaped gardens using London Stone patio slabs
- Personalised parcel box
- Rainwater butt
- Security system linked to garage with RISCO phobs and APP provision
- 10 year Building Warranty
Close to Henley in Arden located some seven miles from Warwick and nine miles from Stratford-upon-Avon, Claverdon is a pretty and much sought-after Warwickshire village.
The village enjoys a wide range of attractive period cottages and later houses, an historic Church, primary school, two popular inns, community village store and a doctors' surgery. The Ardencote Country Club is very close by and offers racquet sports, swimming, golf, a spa and extensive grounds. There are also tennis, rugby and cricket clubs nearby.
The village benefits from good road communications with the towns of Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, Henley in Arden and Solihull easily accessible. The M40 motorway is nearby providing access to Birmingham, Oxford and London. Warwick Parkway station for fast service to Birmingham and London is less than 7 miles away.
Externally, the gardens have been landscaped to provide a large paved patio area which allows the kitchen and living spaces to interlink, ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining in the summer months. There is an expanse of lawn abutting, mature hedges and part wall to boundary and modern lattice fence provides a high level of privacy. A personnel door leads to the over size double garage, which has lighting, power and insulated remotely operated doors to front. A generous driveway sits beyond, providing ample off road parking.
Fixtures and Fittings: All those items mentioned in these particulars by way of fixtures and fittings are deemed to be included in the sale price. Others may be available by negotiation.
Tenure: The property is Freehold with vacant possession upon completion of the purchase. There will be an annual service charge for the upkeep and maintenance of the electric gates and communal driveway. Fees yet to be determined.
Services: All mains services are understood to be connected to the property.
Local Authority: Stratford-upon-Avon District Council.