Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
Sitting on a corner plot within a few hundred yards of Elmstead Woods mainline station is this fantastic five bedroom detached family home. The property is being offered to the market for the first time in nearly 35 years and offers four reception rooms, large kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and WC to the ground floor. The first floor has five bedrooms. Master bedroom with en suite facilities plus a modern bathroom with separate shower enclosure. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn. In and out driveway to the front. Property offers two double garages, one to the front, the other to the rear side road which is extremely rare for a property so close to a mainline station. Both garages offer potential to extend and develop subject to the usual planning consents. Viewing essential.
• Built in 1973 by Michael Sallis & Co
• Kano Mit German oak Kitchen with Dietrich self-cleaning dual oven and gas hob
• Amtico African slate tiling to kitchen area
• 3 Phone lines. Sky Broadband and Virgin Media connections and freesat aerial dish
• Personal touch built in wardrobes to the master bedroom
• Modern cast Iron baths with a Fonte Emaillee bath in the family bathroom
• Heavily insulated Novoferm garage doors with Marantec electric remote door operations
• Zone 4
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!