Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
Situated within a small and highly regarded cul-de-sac of 12 similar houses built by Millwood Homes, this is a spacious detached house with well arranged family accommodation over two floors. Points of particular note include:
- A covered entrance porch to the front door and entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, cloakroom and access to the reception rooms and kitchen/breakfast room.
- The sitting room, has a square bay window to the front, sliding doors into the orangery, an attractive open fireplace with decorative tiled hearth and wood mantle surround. The superb large orangery has underfloor heating, wide bi-fold doors to the garden and outlooks on three sides. The adjoining study has an internal window to the orangery.
- The dining room has double doors to the hall, sliding doors to the orangery and outlooks over the rear garden.
- The well fitted and equipped kitchen/breakfast room has an extensive range of cupboards and drawers and long work surfaces with integrated dishwasher, oven and microwave and space for a large fridge/freezer. The adjacent utility room has further cupboards, a sink, plumbing for washing machine and door to outside.
- To the first floor the principal bedroom has outlooks over the garden, fitted wardrobe cupboards and a well fitted en suite shower room. Bedroom two has an en suite shower room.
There are three further bedrooms two with fitted wardrobe cupboards and all served by a family bathroom.
The house is set well back on a no-through road on the eastern outskirts of the town. It is very conveniently situated, for easy access to the A21, which links with the M25/M20 National motorway network. Tunbridge Wells town centre is about 1½ miles, where there are excellent shopping facilities and the mainline station for Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street about 50/55 minutes. In the town there are very highly regarded schools including nearby Skinners Kent Academy, separate grammar schools for girls and boys and a number of primary and preparatory schools.
To the rear of the property the well screened garden is mainly laid to a wide lawn with well established shrub and tree borders and a paved terrace. A pathway wraps around the house leading to a gate to the side and personal door to the garage. The driveway at the front has parking for several vehicles and access to the double garage with electric up and over door power and a further area of lawn.
Train Services: Tunbridge Wells or High Brooms main line station for services to London (Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street) about 50-55 minutes. There is easy access to the A21 from the house, which links with the M25 national motorway network.
Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
4 Further Bedrooms (One with En Suite Shower Room)
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!