Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Situated along a highly regarded road on the southern side of Tunbridge Wells, less than a mile from the famous Pantiles and historic High Street, a substantial Edwardian semi detached house transformed by the current owners to provide an exceptional home, fantastically presented with well proportioned accommodation and many fine features. Recently featured in The Sunday Telegraph’ ‘Stella’ magazine, ‘Homes and Antiques’ magazine and the ‘Wealden Times’ including the front cover, points of particular note include:
• A sensational 21ft x 20ft open plan kitchen/dining/living area at the rear of the house with wide bi-folding doors opening directly to a decked dining area adjoining the house and looking out over the gardens. The bespoke kitchen is superbly fitted incorporating a wide range of base units with a large island all under stunning Carrara marble work surfaces. With corniced ceilings, feature tiled flooring blended with floorboards and a cream wood burning stove set within a herringbone-tiled chimney breast, this is a fine, impressive and unique room.
• A sitting room/study at the front of the house has tall bay windows with leaded light inserts, timber floor and an imposing raised fireplace with tiled chimney breast.
• A striking hallway provides an excellent entrance to the house with a wide stained glass front door and polished parquet flooring. A bold staircase rises to the first floor and there are doors to all rooms including a fitted utility room with cloakroom and a door out to the side of the house.
• On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a superb family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiled walls. Two of the bedrooms are at the rear of the house overlooking the gardens and there is a stunning principal bedroom with a hidden walk-in wardrobe, free standing polished copper bath and beautiful leaded light windows.
• There are two further bedrooms on the second floor including a wonderful suite with exposed brick walls and built in storage.
The property sits within a popular residential area in the favoured southern part of Tunbridge Wells less than a mile from the famous Pantiles and historic High Street known for
their restaurants, markets, special events and boutique stores. The town is renowned for its educational facilities with schools
for boys and girls of all ages in close proximity.
Train Services: Tunbridge Wells station for trains to London (Charing Cross and Cannon Street) in about 50/55 minutes.
To the front of the house, wrought iron gates open to a resin bonded driveway providing parking for a number of vehicles and with well stocked beds. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a wide selection of
established plants, shrubs and trees and has been cleverly landscaped incorporating multi level areas of decking to provide several areas in which to sit, dine and entertain.
Services: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Stunning Principal Bedroom
4 Further Bedrooms
Established Landscaped Gardens
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!