Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.
A substantial and beautifully presented Victorian town house situated in a special and very central location within a stone's throw of the picturesque High Street and fabulous Grove Park. With accommodation arranged across five excellent floors, points of particular note include:
- A superbly fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a range of floor and wall mounted units, granite work surfaces and bi-folding doors opening directly onto the rear south-westerly facing garden.
- An impressive ground floor drawing room with feature bay window with plantation shutters to the front, open fireplace with marble surround and cupboards and shelving either side of the chimney breast.
- A well proportioned dining room with fireplace and two large sash windows to the rear and an excellent family room with fireplace and bay window to the front.
- A superb principal bedroom on the first floor with fireplace and large bay window to the front with views towards Grove Park and a very well appointed bathroom with Japanese slate tiling, contemporary free standing bath and separate shower.
- 3 further bedrooms arranged over the first and second floors and a further bathroom and a spacious top floor bedroom suite with far reaching views and en suite shower room.
The property is conveniently situated in the 'Village Area' of Tunbridge Wells along a no-through road that leads to Grove Park. The High Street with its collection of boutique stores and eateries, the famous Pantiles and main line train station are all within a short walk, as is the beautiful Tunbridge Wells Common. The town offers a range of shopping facilities and the area is renowned for its excellent range of schools for boys and girls of all ages.
Bi-folding doors lead from the kitchen to the rear garden with steps up to an area of artificial lawn with mature planting to either side and an area of decking. There is a brick-built and a timber shed and rear access for bicycles, garden equipment e.t.c.
Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
3 Bathrooms (1 En Suite)
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!