Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
A fine Arts & Crafts residence set in extensive parkland grounds within the exclusive Givons Grove private estate. This magnificent property extends to in excess of 8,000 sqft and has the opportunity to be remodelled and extended (stpp). Plans and schemes drawn up are available to view. Originally a bespoke build for the Bentall (Department store) family. Retaining its original character there have been three owners since it was completed in 1937. This charming and imposing country house retains many original features including feature Inglenook fireplaces, vaulted beamed ceilings, solid wood floors and doors along with servants bells and a minstrels gallery. Wonderful views from the property extend down the Mole valley and across to Norbury Park, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. There is scope for a helipad in the grounds (subject to approval).
Set in parkland grounds, Exclusive Givons Grove Estate, Views of the Surrey Hills, Accommodation extends in excess of 8000 sq.ft., Separate Annexe, Wonderful minstrels gallery, Close proximity to transport links
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
• 8 BEDROOMS
• MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH DRESSING ROOM
• THREE FURTHER BATHROOMS
• RECEPTION HALLWAY
• DRAWING ROOM
• DINING ROOM
• KITCHEN, UTILITY, LARDER AND BUTLER'S PANTRY
• BREAKFAST ROOM
• SITTING ROOM
• GARDEN ROOM
• TWO DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOMS
• CELLAR, APPLE STORE, STORAGE VAULTS
• SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE WITH OWN FRONT DOOR AND STAIRCASE COMPRISING BEDROOM, BATHROOM, LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN
• THE PARKLAND GROUNDS HAVE WOODLAND MARGINS AND FORMAL GARDENS WITH POND, AND ALL WITH A HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY. THEY ALSO FEATURE AN APPLE ORCHARD ALONG WITH AN OUTDOOR TENNIS COURT
• 5 BAY GREENHOUSE/ORANGERY AND NUMEROUS OUTBUILDINGS
• FOUR BAY INTEGRAL GARAGE
• WATERED PADDOCK
• SCOPE TO CREATE STABLING AND EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Oops, something went wrong!