Property Insurance

Email us about your insurance needs now Contact Us

Whether you are a property owner, a buy to let investor or a tenant, ensuring you're adequately insured is vital.

Countrywide Insurance Services
  • Insurance for Buyers

    If you’re a first time buyer or moving home, we can help.*

    • Buildings insurance
    • Contents insurance
  • Insurance for Sellers

    Selling your home? You’ll still need cover.*,**

    • Accidental Damage insurance
    • Cover for possessions in transit
  • Insurance for Landlords

    Ensure your buy to let property is covered.**

    • Specialist landlord insurance
    • Buildings and contents cover
  • Insurance for Tenants

    Tenants need insurance too.**

    • Protect your possessions
    • Insurance designed for tenants
Email us about your insurance needs now Contact Us

Countrywide can offer policies which insures you, your property and the contents within it.

Insurance for homebuyers

If you're buying a property, most mortgage lenders will require that you purchase buildings insurance. This will ensure your property is protected if disaster strikes such as fires, floods or theft. However, if the worst happens it's likely that the contents in your home will also be at risk. Our home insurance can help protect your home and the contents within it.

Insurance for sellers

If you're currently in the process of selling your property, you will still need to think about insurance. Similarly, if you are moving into rental property, you will need an insurance policy that reflects your new circumstances. Our seller's insurance can help you ensure you're properly insured.*, **

Insurance for landlords

Whether you're looking for building and contents insurance for your first buy to let investment or comprehensive cover for your property portfolio, we can help. Our specialist landlord insurance offers landlords peace of mind as our buildings and contents insurance can cover you for loss of rent, legal expenses, tenant damage or theft.**

Insurance for tenants

As a tenant it is important to ensure the personal possessions and contents of your rented home are safeguarded. Our tenant's insurance is tailored specifically for those living in rented accommodation and not only covers you for damage to your own belongings, but also accidental damage caused to your landlord's property.**

Please note for insurance policies that terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply

*Insurance policies are underwritten by AXA Insurance UK plc, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.

*Countrywide Insurance Services is a trading name of Countrywide Principal Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Countrywide House, 88-103 Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes. MK7 8JT. (Financial Conduct Authority number 301684).

**Lets-cover is a trading name of Countrywide Residential Lettings which is an Appointed Representative of Countrywide Principal Services Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Thamesgate House, 33-41 Victoria Avenue, Southend on Sea, Essex SS2 6DF. Countrywide Residential Lettings Ltd Registered in England No. 2995024. VAT No. GB 212551112.

Oops, something went wrong!

This site requires the use of Cookies to work correctly. It appears that your browser does not support Cookies, or that they have been turned off. Please check your security settings and allow cookies for this site, or obtain a new browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer.

We use cookies on our website which are strictly necessary to ensure optimal site performance, functionality and for analytics. You can manage your cookie preferences via your browser settings. To learn more about the different types of cookies and how we use these, please see our Cookies Policy.