Reasons to use Countrywide Mortgage Services
- More than 32,500 people chose Countrywide Mortgage Services to arrange their property loan in 2013.
- Our Mortgage Consultants help clarify the costs and simplify the decisions you have to make through their advice and recommendation service
- Countrywide offer a range of other services and products, including: Conveyancing, Surveying, Will-Writing and Lettings all under one roof
- Why not pass it on using our Friends & Family referral scheme so everyone can benefit
- Our Mortgage Consultants have a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the mortgage market
- We can offer protection and insurance products through AXA and Friends Life which will help keep you and your home safe and secure, should the worst happen
- All our Mortgage Consultants are ambassadors for treating customers fairly to ensure you get the right service every step of the way
- We helped to arrange mortgages for over 32,500 customers in 2013
- We work alongside a variety of high-street and specialist lenders so we have access to 1000s of mortgage products
- We offer a step-by-step guide through the home buying process whether you are a first-time-buyer, homemover, looking to remortgage or a landlord
Please note that Buy to Let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
A fee will be payable for arranging your mortgage. Your Mortgage Consultant will confirm the amount before you choose to proceed.
Mortgage availability depends upon your circumstances. Terms and Conditions apply.