EPCs for Landlords

Call: 01332 565 223 or Contact Us

Energy Performance Certificates are a legal requirement when letting property

EPCs for Landlords

Whether you're an experienced landlord or a 'first time' investor, you will need to consider energy efficiency. If you're letting property, you are now legally required to make the energy efficiency rating of the building available to your prospective tenants. To do this you need to obtain an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

Countrywide offers an unrivalled energy assessor service, providing EPCs in a timely and cost efficient manner.

  • Part of the UK's premier surveying and valuation practice.
  • Accredited highly trained domestic energy assessors.
  • Extensive property related experience.
  • Speedy inspection and reporting solution

Buildings are responsible for around 40 per cent of the UK's energy consumption and carbon emissions. The introduction of EPCs is an important step in highlighting people's awareness of energy wastage. An EPC tells you how energy efficient a property is on a scale from A to G. An EPC will also advise on the impact the property has on the environment and provide recommendations on how to make the home more energy efficient.

If you are selling property rather than letting you also legally require an Energy Performance Certificate.

Call: 01332 565 223 or Contact Us

Oops, something went wrong!

This site requires the use of Cookies to work correctly. It appears that your browser does not support Cookies, or that they have been turned off. Please check your security settings and allow cookies for this site, or obtain a new browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer.

We use cookies on our website which are strictly necessary to ensure optimal site performance, functionality and for analytics. You can manage your cookie preferences via your browser settings. To learn more about the different types of cookies and how we use these, please see our Cookies Policy.